Register

The Lounge: Talk about stuff not necessarily Droid Razr related over virtual coffee!

This is a discussion on The Lounge: Talk about stuff not necessarily Droid Razr related over virtual coffee! within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Off Topic Area category; Ok folks I thought it would be a good idea to have a designated thread for discussions not necessarily Razr related. Talk about anything in ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Lounge: Talk about stuff not necessarily Droid Razr related over virtual coffee!

DrivetheGreen66

The Lounge: Talk about stuff not necessarily Droid Razr related over virtual coffee!

Ok folks I thought it would be a good idea to have a designated thread for discussions not necessarily Razr related. Talk about anything in here!
    (well just about anything. No religion/politics please)

VirtualCoffe.jpg

Have conversations among one another without derailing other threads. Makes things simpler for everyone.
    With that said, you can still talk about your Droid Razr in here or whatever is on your mind.
    jwalz likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    117 times
    great idea man and catchy thread ..I like it....
    start it off by saying i hate doing oil changes in december but love the gratification of saving a few bucks and not have to wait at an auto center. haha

DrivetheGreen66
    Saving money and time are always great things to do.

Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    I cut corners till I break it.
    Devices I have hacked, modded and owned: Original Droid / DX / Fascinate / Charge / TBolt / Razr / Gnex / Xoom / Kindle Fire
    The GOTSTA Knows of the Razr Forums

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    So I'm sitting here minding my own business trying to read through my 150 emails from last night, when I get a call from another agency saying that there's a grenade at a checkpoint here. Some genius solder forgot that he had a 40mm round in his carry on... That's an hour of my life I'll never get back.

Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    That beats my lightsaber chart...lol
    Devices I have hacked, modded and owned: Original Droid / DX / Fascinate / Charge / TBolt / Razr / Gnex / Xoom / Kindle Fire

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    I liked the lightsaber chart, I just had to vent a bit

Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    So the window on my garage blew off...whole frame, did not break the glass as it landed inside the attic portion of the garage. So, Grab my trusty hammer, glue and brackets and climb the ladder to the attic portion. Get to the top, taking great care as I am alone...turn...BAM! Slam my head right into a cross beam. Truly stunned for a few minutes...thinking I scalped myself.

I went Clark Griswold on myself! I had joked with my Dad that if he did not hear from me for a few days to check the garage attic. I was not far off on that joke.

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Ouch....that explains the ban earlier

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Spent the last 3 days with my 12 and 14 year old niece and nephew in-laws. Now I'm feeling ill. What's up with kids and sickness? My old fat body can't take it, lol.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads