Register

The Lounge: Talk about stuff not necessarily Droid Razr related over virtual coffee!

This is a discussion on The Lounge: Talk about stuff not necessarily Droid Razr related over virtual coffee! within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Off Topic Area category; Originally Posted by Cbollo Daughter is registering for kindergarten today.. Holy $#17 LOL My oldest graduated 3 years ago and my youngest starts school NEXT ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Lounge: Talk about stuff not necessarily Droid Razr related over virtual coffee!

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbollo View Post
    Daughter is registering for kindergarten today.. Holy $#17
    LOL
    My oldest graduated 3 years ago and my youngest starts school NEXT year.

Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    I hate working by myself at a retail location and having to go the the restroom knowing full well at any moment a customer may come in to the store, not see anyone, and rob us or something.

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Well another slow night with minimal pt care requirements. It would be good, but ive noticed the less pts you have, the more you do for them. Peeps listen, h stands for "hospital", not Hilton. I don't mind bringing you food/drinks, but darn it group your requests and don't run me for something else when i bring it to you. Ive got more to do with everyone else. Plus you're pain medication is as needed. TOO MUCH PAIN Medicine will make your body not want to breathe. And no, its says in bright bold letters the visiting hours. You must go out so your family/friend can rest. Rant over......

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    So I'm in this hospital last night visiting my friend. We're just sitting around drinking and having a good time. He can't remember much. The last thing he remembers is saying, "Hey man, watch this." Anyway, this crazy person who looks like Popeye comes over and starts yelling at us to leave. I'm like, come on man, the partie's just getting started. Then he's talking about cops and yada yada yada, so anyway. We left.

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Haa lol. It was a stressful night, i think i actually had one of THOSE days. Every thing was cool this morning though. Got my drug addict high enough on morphine. Intubated a pt in front of family cause they would not leave, and coded a 87 year old man who popped me in the jaw because he wanted to stand to pee with a catheter in him... sheese ....buts its over till tomorrow night so i digressed to the egress

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    I'll pass. Although I had an adventurous day. We're coming back from lunch, pull up behind an American Eagle RJ, and the guy driving starts honking the horn say, come on move it. OMG, I was dying laughing. When we got around him, I was halfway expecting the pilot to open the window and flip him the bird. We have way too much fun. No pops in the chin though. The pilots can't reach us

Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    There is no Dana only Zuul.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    213 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jus-X View Post
    There is no Dana only Zuul.
    Better be careful... the last time Ghost Busters had been brought up, it took over the Last Post Wins thread....

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    79 times
    Ghosts?? Kewl..
    Lead me not into temptation.... cause I probably know about 20 different shortcuts

Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Haven't logged into the forum in forever. (Always use Tapatalk). I just realized I've promoted myself from Junior Member to Senior Member. This is my biggest promotion in a tech forum. I didn't post much in the Samsung Galaxy Community or the Bionic Forums. The Admins of this place should be proud that they have a good forum with a good community of people to talk with.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads