Register

Change

This is a discussion on Change within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Off Topic Area category; Gone for almost five years, come back and surprised to see a post with today's date. Then I looked at the topic and the topics ...

Thread: Change

Member #
    Liked
    8 times

Change

Gone for almost five years, come back and surprised to see a post with today's date. Then I looked at the topic and the topics of everything else. Wonder what would be left if the spam were cleaned out. A shame, because the site layout here with the black background and red is probably the best of the remaining sites. The last time I found my Razr I thought to myself that was the best phone I've had. Actually thought about trying to reactivate it. Yes, seriously. None of the smart phones since then have given me much satisfaction since I see cell phones primarily as a means to communicate. Guessing that the next time I come around these parts, this site will probably also be gone. Anyway, if any of the other real members ever come around, hi. Hope everything's going ok.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Came over to check the site out. Today found that the FF HTC One site bit the dust. One by one the enthusiast sites disappear for want of participation, if nothing more than site staff removing the latest spam. A shame.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Well, a month later and still nothing around but the spam. Had to come back for that red on black background!

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Well, I see the site is still around, although this time it was more difficult to find.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    And the spam proliferates.

Remove Ads

Ads