Register

Deleted My Os????? Please help

This is a discussion on Deleted My Os????? Please help within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; I know you said "they can talk" but did you install the drivers or not? If the app is not recognizing the phone, try a ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Deleted My Os????? Please help

Member #
    Liked
    102 times
    I know you said "they can talk" but did you install the drivers or not? If the app is not recognizing the phone, try a different cable, or a different port on your PC (or both).
    fury™ - not helping the situation since 1987
    Twitter

Member #
    okay Ill try the cable and port.... and yea I installed the drivers I was messing around in that menue the fast boot is in and it registered new hardware on my computer... Not having anything happen in fastboot its self though....

Member #
    Liked
    102 times
    You should plug in and it will say some stuff, and when the flashing starts, the screen will change to some other text, but I'm not certain what.

If it just says waiting for device, something isn't working right somewhere. Hard to say what without knowing all the details....

If you have another PC you could try that if the port/cable change doesn't help.
    fury™ - not helping the situation since 1987
    Twitter

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    HELLO GUYS, I need Help BAD! First off my Razr was going dead. I connected a external battery to it to charge it, I dont know exactly what happened but I went into the DOS looking screen. I have been on it before per Razr Forum directions to go to recovery and delete the cache. I was scrolling down and I accidently clicked the up key to go up to recovery and clicked up on AP Fast Boot. Now My Razr is stuck in what I think yall call a Boot Loop. The Motorola symbols just keeps popping up over and over. I can go back into the DOS looking screen I tried to go into recovery but the Motorola symbols just pops back up OVER AND OVER. I am AMATUER. I am rooted per Razr Forum intructions with Razr Blade. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I have no clue what to do and the more stuff I try I think Im screwing more up. I HOPE TO GOD I DID NOT DELETE MY OS. Thanks Jason
    Droid Razr ROOTED, Stock ROM, Droid X. BONE STOCK=Thanks So Much Razr Forums!
    Jason M. Townsend

Member #
    I have a similar situation as JasonSC1. I finally decided to root my Razr. Before checking to make sure it's working fine, I got cocky & thought I'd get Cyanogenmod without fully understanding what I was getting myself into. Long story short, my phone now would only show the Motorola logo and then would go blank. Can't get into recovery mode screen and can't switch to fastboot. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonSC1 View Post
    HELLO GUYS, I need Help BAD! First off my Razr was going dead. I connected a external battery to it to charge it, I dont know exactly what happened but I went into the DOS looking screen. I have been on it before per Razr Forum directions to go to recovery and delete the cache. I was scrolling down and I accidently clicked the up key to go up to recovery and clicked up on AP Fast Boot. Now My Razr is stuck in what I think yall call a Boot Loop. The Motorola symbols just keeps popping up over and over. I can go back into the DOS looking screen I tried to go into recovery but the Motorola symbols just pops back up OVER AND OVER. I am AMATUER. I am rooted per Razr Forum intructions with Razr Blade. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I have no clue what to do and the more stuff I try I think Im screwing more up. I HOPE TO GOD I DID NOT DELETE MY OS. Thanks Jason

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Agunn, since having this problem with my RAZR I learned a couple things. I am not by any means a novice. I am pretty amateur. It's sounds like you ARE in a Fastboot Boot loop. One way to check is Plug your RAZR up to the Charger. If the charger screen doesn't appear, then you are. The reason I say that is bc in Fastboot the RAZR will NOT charge. While in FASTBOOT you must have at a minimum 10% battery (Fastboot also consumes your battery quickly) I had to take the back cover off my RAZR sacrifice a charger by cutting the wire and hard wiring the battery to get enough charge to boot to recovery then YOU MUST do a FDR! Hope this helps a somewhat, Thanks Jason
    Jason M. Townsend

Member #
    Thanks Jason. I was able to charge the phone the other day. I charged it up from 5% to 100% so I know it's got enough juice. Funny thing though is the battery charging animation was in yellow - it used to be blue - so I thought that was odd. But it could be the reason why I'm having this problem. It's a spare phone so I'm not too worried but it is very frustrating.

I just plugged it into my laptop and now it's got the white LED light on - screen is still black and nothing else happening.
    Last edited by Agunn; 11-25-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    That means your stuck in fastboot boot loop. That is what mine is doing. Google white light of death, lol. It will not charge now and it uses battery quicker. What happens once you are in utility screen and select ap fastboot by pressing the up volume key?
    Jason M. Townsend

Member #
    i have the same problem, thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads