Register

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; Originally Posted by ToeJamm Just saw this article on a new Droid due out in October: Verizon, Motorola to unveil fast-charging Droid in October - ...

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeJamm View Post
    Just saw this article on a new Droid due out in October:

Verizon, Motorola to unveil fast-charging Droid in October - CNET
    Interesting. That's the first time I've heard of a new Droid. Cool. I'm still getting an iPhone 6+, though

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    393 times
    I'm so happy with my current phone I don't plan on upgrading for quite some time.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    325 times
    I'm behind, what did ya get?

Member #
    I don't know whether my first post made it because I am a bit lost here and yet, happy all the same. In love with my Motorola Razr M and miss it when it acts up! I cannot seem to move on without it. Camera is aces and straightforward as smart phones come!
    I am excited to find other people who feel the same way about the XT-907(?)Motorola Razr M!
    Thanks everyone

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    550 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelove1 View Post
    I don't know whether my first post made it because I am a bit lost here and yet, happy all the same. In love with my Motorola Razr M and miss it when it acts up! I cannot seem to move on without it. Camera is aces and straightforward as smart phones come!
    I am excited to find other people who feel the same way about the XT-907(?)Motorola Razr M!
    Thanks everyone
    Welcome to the forum. You will find things are pretty quiet here these days due to the age of the Razr phone line. There are still "lurkers" who can offer help when needed, however.
    Sometimes You're The Hammer And Sometimes You're The Nail.
    It Is More Fun Being The Hammer, But You Learn More Being The Nail.

FORUM GUIDELINES OF CONDUCT

Member #
    Thank you for replying ToeJamm and for letting me know due to the age of my Razr M I would not find much being discussed around it.I am willing to learn what and why in order to enable and educate myself in order to take care of my devices. I like to know why I am doing what I am instructed to do and not just blindly doing what someone tells me to do. I am actually looking forward to becoming more educated with android based devices for that reason. I also like to help people with the information someone else has taught me. Everyone with any information is much valued and appreciated by me!I am without internet service except through my mobile ISP. I do not have the resources in order to bring internet to my desktop computer. I am trying to qualify for hi-speed internet at an inexpensive cost. I found a company online called Connect My High Speed through a company called WhiteFence.com who has a service that finds the lowest cost and highest speed ISP's. I think they are sponsored by the Federal Government who are working to allow most people to be able to afford internet service. Where I live, thst company was CemturyLink. It is supposed to be high-speed service amd when C.L sent me an application to fill out for basic internet. I am not certain but the way I understand internet, basic internet is not conducive to streaming video. Now, I really do not know where to turn to get streaming video. The past two months, my son and I have been using up our shared 10 M of video in about two to two and a half weeks. Then they throttle my data down to 2g which most of my apps time out before the apps. load properly. It isn't a viable option for us and now I need to figure out why it seems C.L. isn't very familiar with this company.Oh well, that's enough complaining and any help anyone can offer to me will be most appreciated by me!Thanks again,D

Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    Hey Littlelove1, welcome, I am one of those lurkers still holding onto my Razr M.

Still going strong, other than the inevitable loss of battery capacity after almost two and half year. I can still go for the whole day though (barely....), so can't really complain.

You will like it here, lots of good, knowledgeable people.
    Droid Turbo
    32Gb, Metallic Black
    Cimo Wave Slim TPU Soft Case Black

Razr M Rooted
    16Gb PNY Class 10 Micro SDHC
    Fosmon DURA S Series TPU Case Black
    Miztech MZ 521 PDA Leather Holster

Life is too short to own a boring phone...

Member #
    Welcome to the Forum Everyone!

Member #
    Hello Everyone, I am a divorced, mother of a 20 year old son who is ready to venture out on his own.
    I have a Alcatel One Touch Evolve, 5020T with the Go Smart network, a Samsung S3 Tablet, T217S and my favorite a Razr M, XT907.
    I am looking forward to meeting new people and educating myself about the Android platform.
    I also hope I can help anyone who needs any kind of help!
    I am very glad to be here and please let me know if I can do anything for anyone!
    Have a great day!

Member #
    Got razr 2 hrs ago, love it, my my droid x r.i.p it was a great phone Upgraded to Droid X rooted running Chevyno1 roms. Havent rooted razr yet but will when something catches my eye. Thats me in a nutshell.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Remove Ads

Ads