Register

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; Originally Posted by bookbean Hello all. I don't know why I missed this forum. I have been active in a couple of others. Anyway, glad ...

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bookbean View Post
    Hello all. I don't know why I missed this forum. I have been active in a couple of others. Anyway, glad to be here. I am in search of the software to save screenshots on my PC without root. I had installed it on one computer, but now I need to use a different one. My phone has suddenly started acting crazy and rebooting and clearing the cache hasn't helped. So I want to get a complete picture of the desktop before restarting.
    Welcome aboard!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Hello all,

I have been hanging around for about a month now, but I had entirely missed this thread

Mid-forties geek, with a passion for anything electronics (so much so that I made it my career). Love software as much as I love hardware, started to tinker with computers while in high school. Saved enough to get myself a Sinclair ZX Spectrum with a Z81 processor and a whopping 16kb memory..... That's how I learned to program in BASIC, augmented by a little Assembler here and there for speed. Later on "graduated" to PCs, the one I had on my first job was one of the original IBM machines with the green phosphor monitor, a 8086 processor, a 20Mb HDD and TWO 5 1/2 Floppy Drives...

In the last fifteen years or so I developed an interested in pocketable computers. Went through a Psion 3c, Psion 5mx, Sharp Zaurus SL-6000 and then, two years ago, my first Android phone. It was love at first sight! I have been experimenting with Linux for the last ten years, thus Android felt just a natural fit and a smart phone based on it the inevitable convergence of PDA and phone. My current Android phone (a HTC Aria) has become my high-tech Swiss knife. I rooted it and put CWM on it, still running a stock ROM, though. With it I can do pretty much anything I can do with a computer and much more.

Do not have yet a Razr, but I am about to get a Razr M. The forum has already helped a lot in leading me to it, I truly hope to be able to contribute back. I like looking "under the hood" and figuring things out.

Other than playing with smartphones, I am a Ham Radio operator, love music, Hi-End audio and sporty cars. Unfortunately, all expensive interests!!!!! Thankfully, my loving wife of twenty years and my three kids keep me grounded and remind me what is REALLY important in life.

Long live Android
    Welcome aboard! Oh ya and, "I'm BATMAN!"

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Diva View Post
    Hi there,

I had a BB, Droid2, Apple4S and now the Maxx...Droid does WIN! Glad to be here. Thanks for being here for us to hang and learn about our favorite phone
    BB Storm and iPhone 4 here. Hated them both. Love my Droids though!

Member #
    I've had my razr since it came out and don't plan on giving it up any time soon. Came across this site looking for an answer about closing tabs.

Member #
    I'm a mod over at Transformerforums, and just registered over at Android.net since I use a Razr Maxx. While there, they told me about this forum, completely dedicated to the Razr family of phones...so here I am!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    325 times
    Glad to have you!

Member #
    Hello everyone I'm a 31 yr old plumber and an android freak. I'm wanting to get into the development side of android now and I hope this will be a good home for me. I'm definitely not afraid to ask questions so I hope I don't annoy everyone too much. Lol.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Welcome aboard!!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hey all, I am a Moto lifer, 22 phones since 97, 13 of them were Moto. Just retired my DX and upgraded to a Maxx HD Limited Edition. If you haven't played with one, run don't walk to the store and try it out.
    Robert likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    325 times

Re: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

welcome to to forum.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads