Register

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; Just got my White Razr last Thursday and I love it! I'm 33 and live in TX. My first exposure to Android was the OG. ...

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Member #
    Just got my White Razr last Thursday and I love it! I'm 33 and live in TX. My first exposure to Android was the OG. I was so blown away by the endless possibilities. I like many of you, rooted it, and flashed roms galore. My very first was a rom called JRummy's Cyanogen mod remix. Any memories? I used Bugless Beast, Sapphire, Chevy, Shadow Rom, Liquid, Miui, CM, Ultimate Droid and Project Elite. I think that's all of them. I'm so glad to be a part of this community and I can't wait to see what awaits us Razr users. Hopefully a fully working stock ICS rom in the near future.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    Welcome to the forum... yup sounds like you hit them all.lol

Member #
    Hi everyone. I'm a DroidXer that took the plunge today and purchased the Droid Razr. I researched the Razr, Rezound and Galaxy Nexus for two weeks. Lots of hands on time and many hours of reviews, forums and anything else I could read. Finally decided to stick with Moto mainly for it's stronger radio and solid build. I'll keep my X as my insurance policy in case I do something really stupid with the Razr. So far I like it very much. I'll probably wait a little while to get aquainted with it before I root, rom, etc.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    Quote Originally Posted by melfunn View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm a DroidXer that took the plunge today and purchased the Droid Razr. I researched the Razr, Rezound and Galaxy Nexus for two weeks. Lots of hands on time and many hours of reviews, forums and anything else I could read. Finally decided to stick with Moto mainly for it's stronger radio and solid build. I'll keep my X as my insurance policy in case I do something really stupid with the Razr. So far I like it very much. I'll probably wait a little while to get aquainted with it before I root, rom, etc.
    Welcome to the forums enjoy your new toy

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Welcome to the site melfunn.
    Last edited by marina; 01-01-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by weaponx View Post
    Just got my White Razr last Thursday and I love it! I'm 33 and live in TX. My first exposure to Android was the OG. I was so blown away by the endless possibilities. I like many of you, rooted it, and flashed roms galore. My very first was a rom called JRummy's Cyanogen mod remix. Any memories? I used Bugless Beast, Sapphire, Chevy, Shadow Rom, Liquid, Miui, CM, Ultimate Droid and Project Elite. I think that's all of them. I'm so glad to be a part of this community and I can't wait to see what awaits us Razr users. Hopefully a fully working stock ICS rom in the near future.
    Welcome to the site.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootfive View Post
    Got razr 2 hrs ago, love it, my my droid x r.i.p it was a great phone
    Hope you're enjoying your Razr.

Member #
    Hello all! New Razr owner here, the Blackberry is now gone.... R.I.P... I have a question. How vulnerable to attacks are these devices. SHould I have a security software running?

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Weisd59 View Post
    Hello all! New Razr owner here, the Blackberry is now gone.... R.I.P... I have a question. How vulnerable to attacks are these devices. SHould I have a security software running?
    Welcome to the site

you dont need security software normally for android.
    there is little or no vulnerability that im aware of.

Member #
    Cool, thanks for the reply.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads