Register

DROID RAZR, BIONIC, Galaxy S2 and iPhone 4S Comparison Chart

This is a discussion on DROID RAZR, BIONIC, Galaxy S2 and iPhone 4S Comparison Chart within the Droid RAZR vs Others forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; The Motorola DROID RAZR has arrived and it's stunning - it's the thinnest smartphone out there with a 0.28-inch (7.1mm) body. Moreover, it fits LTE ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    55 times

DROID RAZR, BIONIC, Galaxy S2 and iPhone 4S Comparison Chart

The Motorola DROID RAZR has arrived and it's stunning - it's the thinnest smartphone out there with a 0.28-inch (7.1mm) body. Moreover, it fits LTE in that ultra slim case, but also a 1.2GHz dual-core processor and all the perks of a high-end handset. While most of that fits in a spec sheet, there's something more about the all new RAZR - it comes with kevlar reinforced back side, so it's not only thin, but very durable. Designwise, it features the signature diamond shape present in the latest Moto devices and first seen in the Motorola PHOTON 4G.

On the software side it comes with Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread which will be a downer for most but I'm sure it won't be long before we get ICS on this bad boy. In either case, it's amazingly thin and this alone should already catch your eye. How does it fare against the current Android elite? Take a look at the spec smackdown including the Samsung Galaxy S II and the Motorola DROID BIONIC, but also the biggest contender from the other camp - the Apple iPhone 4S.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Nice comparison chart. Now all we need is the official specs for the Prime.

DrivetheGreen66
    Good Specs sheet. I'm still interested to see what the "something big" is going to be from Samsung.

Newport News, VA - (Verizon Wireless Sales)
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Why not add the Samsung Nexus in there also? It is the closest phone for competitiveness.

I have all the specs for the prime right here: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Full phone specifications

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Thanks for providing this. Its a good start for someone considering their next phone.

Newport News, VA - (Verizon Wireless Sales)
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by marina View Post
    Thanks for providing this. Its a good start for someone considering their next phone.
    Even though I am on the razr side of the argument. I believe people should be able to choose having all the facts in hand.

Member #
    i chose Samsung Galaxy S2. it's soooooo light and fast! very happy with it.

Member #
    motorola name in europe is werry bad, people say that huawei is better than motorola. i think motorola is great when google bought them.

Ads