Register

yahoo email

This is a discussion on yahoo email within the Droid RAZR Site News forums, part of the RAZRForums.net category; Hi, I had the same problem and have fixed the issue. Take a look at #10 in the following link on the forum http://www.razrforums.com/forum/droi...ratically.html I ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: yahoo email

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi,

I had the same problem and have fixed the issue. Take a look at #10 in the following link on the forum

email works sporatically

I hope it works for you too!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FelsMaxx View Post
    Hi,

I had the same problem and have fixed the issue. Take a look at #10 in the following link on the forum

email works sporatically

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was having the same issue with Yahoo, not synching. Here's what I did and it now works.

I uninstalled the Yahoo account that was not synching, the one that came with the Razr, then went to [Apps, My Accounts, Add Account, Email Accounts and instead of picking Yahoo, I selected "Other"], entered my yahoo account address /password and automatically configure. It now works!

Give it a try.

Member #
    so glad I found this thread. I've had the problem with my Razr for two months since I installed my Yahoo email. I first went to Costco and spoke to the fellow that installed my stuff from my old droid to my new one and he didn't know how to fix it. I then went to the verizon store and they got on the phone with a technician and they siad it could not be fixed. It was a big problem for me. I am not tech sabe and I'm 78 years old but I was able to follow the instructions and now I have all my folders on my Razr and I'm real happy. THANK YOU

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    212 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley View Post
    so glad I found this thread. I've had the problem with my Razr for two months since I installed my Yahoo email. I first went to Costco and spoke to the fellow that installed my stuff from my old droid to my new one and he didn't know how to fix it. I then went to the verizon store and they got on the phone with a technician and they siad it could not be fixed. It was a big problem for me. I am not tech sabe and I'm 78 years old but I was able to follow the instructions and now I have all my folders on my Razr and I'm real happy. THANK YOU
    This proves the point of never giving up and always get a 2nd opinion!

Great to see that this solved your problem and that you can now start fully enjoying your new device!

Member #

thank you

Hi,

email works sporatically

thanks so much for this.. i just got the phone last night and can't decide if i like it yet (mostly because of the size), but the email problem was one issue i couldn't figure out, and now it works properly!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    300 times
    Welcome aboard!
    Quote Originally Posted by riverlee View Post
    thanks so much for this.. i just got the phone last night and can't decide if i like it yet (mostly because of the size), but the email problem was one issue i couldn't figure out, and now it works properly!

Ads