Register

How to recover contacts from huawei p9?

This is a discussion on How to recover contacts from huawei p9? within the Droid RAZR Maxx forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; The Huawei P9 has an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor under the hood which is responsible for flawless performance. Although the device comes with a ...

Member #

How to recover contacts from huawei p9?

The Huawei P9 has an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor under the hood which is responsible for flawless performance. Although the device comes with a less powerful graphics processor, users can indulge themselves in odd games like Asphalt 8 and Super Crossfighter. Working on multiple apps simultaneously should not be an issue as the smartphone comes with 3GB of RAM paired with an internal storage space of 32GB which can accommodate all the essential apps and personal files. If that does not match your requirement there is an expansion slot which can boost the storage up to 128GB via a microSD card using the Hybrid SIM slot.

Method to recover contacts from huawei p9:

Android Data Recovery is a trust worthy recover software which can regain lost or deleted contacts, text messages, photos, WhatsApp ,messages, audio files, videos, documents and so on.Besides,it also has ability to recover and backup your data,unlock your Samsung, fix the bricked huawei and root your huawei without losing data,this assistant can meet your hope.

More info;

Recover Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Android Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover deleted data from huawei p9 with this tool.

Member #
    Hey, I have used a powerful program that help me find my lost data back to my Huawei phone, I believe you can also get your text contacts back to your phone easily. It is a Android Contacts Recovery tool that help me a lot, hope it will solve your problem quickly. What' more,I think it is with many functions, and you can recover all your lost important data such as text messages, music files, videos, apps, documents...
    Last edited by Cora; 07-02-2019 at 05:22 AM.

Member #
    I have used this phone, Huawei P9, and experienced the same case like you - deleting some valuable image by mistake. Fortunately, I was told to used a technical recovery software, MiniTool, with which I succeeded in deleted photos recovery from Huawei p9 last year.

Remove Ads

Ads