Register

HardBrick on my Razr M xt907

This is a discussion on HardBrick on my Razr M xt907 within the Droid Razr M Help forums, part of the Droid Razr M category; need help my razr M is hardbricked...won't power on...when i plug into chargr nofication green light on/off...i OTA update root and unlock bootloader..is that my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: HardBrick on my Razr M xt907

Member #
    need help my razr M is hardbricked...won't power on...when i plug into chargr nofication green light on/off...i OTA update root and unlock bootloader..is that my razr m is dead? and sorry for my bad english

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    550 times
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzaib View Post
    need help my razr M is hardbricked...won't power on...when i plug into chargr nofication green light on/off...i OTA update root and unlock bootloader..is that my razr m is dead? and sorry for my bad english
    You say it won't power on. Did the phone battery get fully discharged somehow? Not sure what you are saying about the charging notification but if you can't see the charge light coming on when you plug the phone in to your charger it might be that your battery is dead and you have a bad charger. Do you have another charger you can try? Are you using an OEM charger or a third party brand?

Are you able to do a reset of the phone? If not, try to power it off and connect it to your PC. First, make sure your PC has the latest drivers installed for Motorola. Once it is connected power it back up and see if connecting it to the PC will get it to boot.

More information would be useful if someone is going to be able to help you.
    Last edited by ToeJamm; 01-26-2015 at 08:27 AM.
    Sometimes You're The Hammer And Sometimes You're The Nail.
    It Is More Fun Being The Hammer, But You Learn More Being The Nail.

FORUM GUIDELINES OF CONDUCT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads