Register

protective case

This is a discussion on protective case within the Droid Razr M General Discussion forums, part of the Droid Razr M category; hi ya'll... kinda new to the forum and have a black razr m. I love this phone. bought my wife one...now she loves me too. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Batman

Thread: protective case

Member #

protective case

hi ya'll...

kinda new to the forum and have a black razr m. I love this phone. bought my wife one...now she loves me too.

looking for a good case. i'm told otterbox adds tons of bulk and that I can get a case that is just as good for less money. but which one to get? i'm looking for your suggestions based on experience. I don't drop my phone much but when I do I want it to be protected.

thanks.

Member #
    also, my wife and I really like the look of the trident aegis case, but am told the silicone inner skin never really lines up well and the port openings are flimsy and always look crooked. is this true or just a case of someone not taking time to install the case properly?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    393 times
    Verizon has a silicone case that isn't bulky fits perfect and protects from drops really well... It's what I use.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    229 times
    Hubby has a Trident Agues on his M. The silicon cover is great (lines up just fine, great coverage), but the glass over the camera has cracked. Of course my hubby does AG work, and at the time he was working on a loader when it fell from his pocket and had direct impact with a concrete floor.

Member #
    thanks to all for the help so far.

Member #
    I think I have decided to go with the otterbox defender realtree camo....unless someone can give me a very compelling reason not to. thanks to all.

Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    Hi guys, allow me to bump this thread, rather than starting a new one. I just got a Fosmon Dura S Series black soft case for my Razr M and it definitely exceeded my expectation (for $4.49 and free shipping!). It is made of TPU, which is flexible but not with the "jelly" feel of silicon, it has a snug fit, very precise cut-outs for USB, headphone,camera, etc. and ribbed sides for good grip (one of the main issue with the Razr M, very slippery!!).

Bets of all, it adds very little bulk to the M, which was my main requirement. it still fits in my holster even with the case. Just wanted to share with the community, in case others are looking for something similar. The model is SIL3853, got it through Amazon from SF Planet.
    hillmom likes this.
    Droid Turbo
    32Gb, Metallic Black
    Cimo Wave Slim TPU Soft Case Black

Razr M Rooted
    16Gb PNY Class 10 Micro SDHC
    Fosmon DURA S Series TPU Case Black
    Miztech MZ 521 PDA Leather Holster

Life is too short to own a boring phone...

Remove Ads

Ads