Register

Little irritations....

This is a discussion on Little irritations.... within the Droid Razr M General Discussion forums, part of the Droid Razr M category; I just upgraded from a Droid X to the Razr M. Overall, I couldn't be happier, but there are a couple of things annoying me ...

Member #

Little irritations....

I just upgraded from a Droid X to the Razr M.
    Overall, I couldn't be happier, but there are a couple of things annoying me that I'd like to fix... hopefully without having to root the phone.
    1. I keep getting haptic vibrations when unlocking the phone. How do I turn this off?????
    2. I want to get rid of the completely useless 'recent apps' button in the navigation bar at the bottom and replace it with a 'menu' button. Is there any way to do this?????
    3. How do I get rid of the annoying noise the phone makes when turning on????? I want boot up to be silent!!!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    393 times
    Sounds like irritations that would require root access to change.

Hillmom is the one you want to talk to on the Razr M.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    229 times
    Sorry, I'm not running stock. This is me working from memory...

1. Go Setttings -> Sound I beleve it is in there

2. That one requires root. You could flash a custom ROM with that feature (CM10, CM10.1, Black Bean9, PAC Man, Parinoid Android, etc) or I think there is a root app that can help. Never used it, but I thought I saw GoGlifGo talking about it in a thread.

3. I believe that requires too as well...

Remove Ads

Ads