Register

Help please :/

This is a discussion on Help please :/ within the Droid Razr ICS Help forums, part of the Droid Razr Ice Cream Sandwich Forum category; For some reason... my phone JUST got the update yesterday. I just have the regular razr, not maxx. It's terrible. After it downloaded my battery ...

Thread: Help please :/

Member #

Angry Help please :/

For some reason... my phone JUST got the update yesterday. I just have the regular razr, not maxx. It's terrible. After it downloaded my battery was only at 20%. Normally 20% will last me for an hour or so if I'm just texting or something. Charged my phone for 12 hours yesterday. Every time it got past like 30% I tried to turn it on. Every time it froze, restarted, and died in SECONDS. I'm NOT happy. When it actually does turn on, if i try to do anything at all, it just freezes. ANYTHING. Like even if i just try to go into settings or type something into google search. Also now that it's been on (for 8 minutes after being fully charged) it's at 40% battery. This is ridiculous. I cant even use it. Its just on. I havent used it at all and it's almost dead. Also I have not been able to get texts, calls or emails AT ALL. It's completely useless. HELP!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    May I suggest your try powering the phone off first, then plugging in to the wall adapter that came with the phone and instead of trying to power the phone up at 30% instead you leave it on charge for at least 3 hours or until while still plugged in it would display 100% when the volume button is tapped briefly? Then once it reaches 100% power up and use normally until it reaches 10%, then power down and do the same 100% charge as above.

Once done, unlessyou
    http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...xKatModPic.png
    "Professor FoxKat"
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86,
    from"Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"),
    a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry,
    based on the spy series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    213 times
    I would have to think that if it's draining 60% of its battery in 8 minutes, the phone would have to be like lava. I would do as FoxKat has suggested and do a full charge with the phone off. It sounds like the battery needs calibrated as something is definitely not reading correctly to show drains like that.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    If Foxcat's suggestoin doesn't work, take it back as it's defective.

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    How do you get the front Camera to take pictures?

Its Bubba

Wow!
    What A Day Of Fishing...

Its Bubba..

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    213 times
    Quote Originally Posted by The persuader View Post
    How do you get the front Camera to take pictures?

Its Bubba
    Right next to the shutter button in the camera app you will see an icon of a camera with an arrow going around it. If you tap on that it will switch from the rear camera to the front. Hit it again and it will switch back to the rear.

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Quote Originally Posted by redtarget View Post
    Right next to the shutter button in the camera app you will see an icon of a camera with an arrow going around it. If you tap on that it will switch from the rear camera to the front. Hit it again and it will switch back to the rear.
    Awesome... my friend... not taking a picture of me... I want my Maxx long term

Wow!
    What A Day Of Fishing...

Its Bubba..

Remove Ads

Ads