Register

How to recover deleted data from huawei p30 pro?

This is a discussion on How to recover deleted data from huawei p30 pro? within the Droid RAZR Help forums, part of the Droid RAZR Support Forum category; Referring to the water drop screen design, there is no doubt that the front lens of the Huawei P30 series is designed as a front ...

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Post How to recover deleted data from huawei p30 pro?

Referring to the water drop screen design, there is no doubt that the front lens of the Huawei P30 series is designed as a front single shot. There is a speaker unit above the front lens. The front lens has a pixel of 24 million pixels and is equipped with an aperture of f/1.8. This time, the Huawei mobile phone upgraded the front lens. The front lens is equipped with face recognition technology, HDR camera technology, and the photos are beautiful.

In addition, the front lens also supports 4x lossless zoom. There are two stereo speakers on the bottom of the Huawei P30. The sound quality of watching TV is very good. The front design is really attractive for people who are also self-portraits.

As a Huawei fans, can't you wait to buy a Huawei P30 or Huawei P30 Pro as your new handset? If so, you must be interested in how to recover deleted data from Huawei P30 Pro. In fact, to get back the lost data from Huawei P30/P30 Pro, you just need Huawei Data Recovery.

Huawei Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Huawei Smart Phone and SD card.

Related: Recover Deleted Data from Huawei P20 Pro

Member #
    Android Data Recovery came into being, it is a tool developed specifically for data recovery. It can recover almost any deleted and lost data from a common Android phone.

Recover data from huawei p30 pro

Member #
    I use Android data recovery program to get back deleted data from Huawei p30.This tool can deeply scan you device and list all data,including the deleted and the exsit,in the program.Then you can find the target data to recover.The recoverable files include contacts,messages,music,photos,videos,etc.

Member #
    To recover deleted data from huawei p30 pro, the easy and safe way is using Android data recovery software. After linking your huawei p30 pro to computer via usb cable, the software will scan out all data on it, including the deleted data. Then you can preview and choose them to recover.

Member #
    I once encountered a similar situation with this. I was so depressed when I deleted some valuable photos from my Huawei P9. Later, my colleague told me an app - MiniTool power data recovery, with which all lost files were restored successfully. Maybe you can try it.
    DO NOT generate any new files to phone memory until you have restored deleted files.

Member #
    No matter what the cause, the common problem we have to face is how to recover deleted or lost files from Android smart phone. To solve this problem, it is strongly recommend to you the best data recovery tool for Android phone - Android Data Recovery (Windows/Mac), which can help you restore lost Android data directly on your Android device with 1-click.

Remove Ads

Ads