Register

How to Transfer Contacts from Windows Phone to iPhone

This is a discussion on How to Transfer Contacts from Windows Phone to iPhone within the Droid RAZR Help forums, part of the Droid RAZR Support Forum category; In December 2017, Android ruled 68.39% of the smart phone system market, while iOS occupied 30.56%, and two combined 98.95%, and the third had no ...

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    43
    Member #
    13374

    Post How to Transfer Contacts from Windows Phone to iPhone

    In December 2017, Android ruled 68.39% of the smart phone system market, while iOS occupied 30.56%, and two combined 98.95%, and the third had no living space at all.

    The Windows mobile phone system is only 0.15%, only 0.03 percentage points higher than the old grandfather's Series 40%. In fact, if calculated in 2017, Windows is not even better than Series 40.

    In addition, Microsoft itself is also quick to get rid of the Windows mobile phone, the official mall has recently laid down two models, not as much as the Android mobile phone.Maybe it won't take long for Windows to disappear from this form.

    As for an iPhone fans, you must be can not wait to buy an iPhone to replace the old Windows phone, right? First of all, you need to master how to transfer contacts from Windows phone to iPhone.

    In fact, to sync all your data from Windows phone to Android, you just need the Phone Transfer. Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another.

    Related: Transfer Data from iTunes to Samsung

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    89
    Member #
    13373
    MobileTrans Tool or MobileTrans for Mac is a recommendable solution for almost all Windows Phone and iPhone user to transfer data from phone to phone with just a few click.


    How to Transfer Data from Windows Phone to iPhone

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    53
    Member #
    13384
    If you want to transfer your data between two phones, mobile transfer is a professional transfer software designed to switch data among Symbian, Android and iOS devices. It supports you to transfer your contacts, photos, videos, text messages and apps with no quality loss. It is totally risk-free that you can truly believe and rely on.
    how to transfer text messages from android to iPhone
    how to transfer contacts from android to computer
    Last edited by weliner11; 07-07-2018 at 07:24 AM.

 

 

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 09:19 AM
  2. contacts access while on phone
    By drkidwell in forum New Member Introduction & Site Assistance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 06:59 PM
  3. First new Android phone is a RAZR, coming from iPhone user of over 2 years
    By beach_dweller in forum New Member Introduction & Site Assistance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 11:34 AM

Tags for this Thread