Register

Recovering data from Phone

This is a discussion on Recovering data from Phone within the Droid RAZR Help forums, part of the Droid RAZR Support Forum category; Looking for help recovering data from Droid Razr XT912. Unfortunately I'm not too tech savvy and could use some pointers Screen went blank a few ...

Member #

Recovering data from Phone

Looking for help recovering data from Droid Razr XT912. Unfortunately I'm not too tech savvy and could use some pointers

Screen went blank a few months ago and the phone is well past warranty. I tired a couple of software programs to try and recover the information but they require input from the phone which I can't do to the black screen. I downloaded the Motorola device drivers from their website and can access the phone through USB. I was able to get pictures from the DCIM folder but would really like to try and recover some of my texts.

Anybody have this similar problem and have any luck obtaining info off their phone. I precipitate any help or suggestions.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Without a screen, I don't think you can recover the texts. However, we'll see if someone tells me I'm wrong.

Member #
    Maybe you can try the android recovery tool to get back your lost or deleted data.

Remove Ads

Ads