Register

Razr stuck on dual core M logo screen, white light/black screen when using usb to pc

This is a discussion on Razr stuck on dual core M logo screen, white light/black screen when using usb to pc within the Droid RAZR Help forums, part of the Droid RAZR Support Forum category; Someone said I need the factory cable and 1.7 razr utility. I just got done downloading the utility. How do I fix this problem using ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #

Lightbulb Razr stuck on dual core M logo screen, white light/black screen when using usb to pc

Someone said I need the factory cable and 1.7 razr utility. I just got done downloading the utility. How do I fix this problem using this? I read about the direct charging the battery and holding down this and that button and pressing power but that didnt work.

Patrick

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    212 times
    Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried holding the volume down button plus Power to get it to reboot? If it will do this, as soon as the screen goes black hold both volume keys and see if it lets you get into ap fastboot mode. If it does this, you should be able to use Matt's utility to get back up and going.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by redtarget View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried holding the volume down button plus Power to get it to reboot? If it will do this, as soon as the screen goes black hold both volume keys and see if it lets you get into ap fastboot mode. If it does this, you should be able to use Matt's utility to get back up and going.
    I had the same problem and I did the same procedure and nothing happen.. it's stuck on the "M" logo with a black screen background while charging on wall and used USB cable to PC, just a stuck white light on... Is there anything or other way that I can do

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    387 times
    Quote Originally Posted by meljoy View Post
    I had the same problem and I did the same procedure and nothing happen.. it's stuck on the "M" logo with a black screen background while charging on wall and used USB cable to PC, just a stuck white light on... Is there anything or other way that I can do
    That's a good question, did you hold the Volume Down + Power for a full 10 seconds,.. if this isn't cutting the power and rebooting your phone I'm not sure what else to do.

When I had my Razr Maxx HD sometimes it took a few tries to get into the fastboot menu.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    That's a good question, did you hold the Volume Down + Power for a full 10 seconds,.. if this isn't cutting the power and rebooting your phone I'm not sure what else to do.

When I had my Razr Maxx HD sometimes it took a few tries to get into the fastboot menu.
    Thanks Robert, I did try to do the power+volume down button but nothing work or it didn't work at all. Maybe it's
    broken or something else needs to be fixed... thanks again

Ads