Register

How to recover deleted data from huawei mate20 pro?

This is a discussion on How to recover deleted data from huawei mate20 pro? within the Droid RAZR General Discussions forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; Huawei Mate 20 series firmware is based on Android P system EMUI 9.0, that is, Huawei Mate 20 series is likely to become the world's ...

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Post How to recover deleted data from huawei mate20 pro?

Huawei Mate 20 series firmware is based on Android P system EMUI 9.0, that is, Huawei Mate 20 series is likely to become the world's first Android 9.0 flagship aircraft.

Huawei Mate 20 will be confirmed to be equipped with the Heise Kirin 980 processor, with a 6.3-inch AMOLED screen, a 6GB + 128GB storage portfolio, a 4200 mAh battery, screen fingerprint support, and wireless charging.

So, are you can not wait to buy a new Huawei Mate 20(Pro) as your new handset? There's no doubt that Huawei Mate 20(Pro) is a wonderful mobile, however, even if the best cell phone can not avoid data loss. So, how to recover data from Huawei Mate20 Pro? In fact, what you need is just the Huawei Data Recovery.

Huawei Data Recovery is the outstanding data recovery program that allows you Directly to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Huawei Phone and SD card.

Related: Recover messages from huawei mate20 pro

Member #
    Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, which is able to help you recover lost data from Huawei mobile phones without any data quality loss. Both the photos, videos, music in SD card, and contacts, text messages, call logs in internal memory can be recovered back easily with one click.

Member #
    Huawei Data Recovery is a professional data recovery tool. As the name suggests, it can be used to solve a variety of data recovery problems, including the most basic recovery data problems.

Recover data from huawei mate 20

Member #
    To recover deleted data from huawei mate20 pro, the most important thing is making sure the deleted data not being overwritten by new data. Then you can use Android data recovery to help you recover them back. The deleted data will be scanned out by Android data recovery after you link it to pc. Then you can choose what you want to recover.

Member #
    Unlike windows os, files deleted from HUAWEI or other Android devices cannot be seen anywhere. So you have to resort to some recovery tools. One app I've used is MiniTool power data recovery, with which my lost docs have been found. Of course, many file types are supported by most of such apps, and you can make it easily.

Member #
    The way for me to recover deleted/lost from Huawei device is to use Android data Recovery software.It will detect my device and list all fiiles on program windows,including the deleted.I can preview and choose the wanted to recover on computer.
    Last edited by ALICE; 07-30-2019 at 05:22 AM.

Member #
    Data loss of Android mobile may often happen due to different reasons, like deletion, system crash, rooting error, ROM flashing, factory reset, virus attacking and many more issues. The Android data recovery program is designed to help Android users to recover deleted data from huawei mate20 pro, as well as HTC, Google Nexus, LG, Motorola, Huawei, OnePlus, AUSU, Xiaomi, ZTE and so on.
    how to recover deleted contacts from huawei mate20 pro
    Last edited by weliner11; 11-18-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads