Register

How to Export Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8 to Computer

This is a discussion on How to Export Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8 to Computer within the Droid RAZR General Discussions forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; In everyday life, everyone should think of keeping the happiest and best moments. So I believe that all the time, I will always have a ...

Member #

Post How to Export Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8 to Computer

In everyday life, everyone should think of keeping the happiest and best moments. So I believe that all the time, I will always have a cell phone to accompany my family at all times, go out with friends and travel together, and collect interesting, tasty and nice things in the album of mobile phones. So, there are too many pictures in the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, which leads to the lack of memory. What do you want to do with the pictures?

In order to reduce the pressure of the mobile phone and reduce the risk of the loss of the picture, it is very necessary export photos from Samsung S8 to computer. To transfer your photos, you just need the Phone Transfer.

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can not only directly transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another, but also backup your phone data to computer, and restore data from these backup file to any supported phone with a click.

Related: Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

Member #
    According to my experience, I would recommend you to use the Android Data Recovery. First, this is a specially developed for Android phones software, almost all Android devices it can be compatible.

Transfer samsung s8 photos to computer

Member #
    If you want to transfer your data between two phones, android data transfer is a professional transfer software designed to switch data among Symbian, Android and iOS devices. It supports you to transfer your contacts, photos, videos, text messages and apps with no quality loss. It is totally risk-free that you can truly believe and rely on.
    how to export contacts from android to computer
    how to export photos from android to computer

Member #
    To Export Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8 to Computer, first connect Samsung Galaxy S8 to computer via usb cable. If you can't transfer photos in MTP mode, you can try a third-party android mobile manager tool to help you. It will help you access all photos on Samsung Galayxy S8 and export them to computer directly.
    Last edited by badgirl; 09-06-2018 at 09:43 PM.

Member #
    Virus attack often happens to cell phone, especially Android phone. When you download some apps on your Samsung cell phone, other collateral apps may also be saved on it. And it has increased the risk greatly that your phone will be attacked by some malicious virus. To prevent this kind of thing from happening and protect the data on your cell phone, you need to transfer them to back them up on the computer. So you could use transfer software to help you do that. But the market is full of different backup program that you will be confused about which one to choose. To save your time and make sure that you get the best software, I've selected the most useful one for you. MobiKin Samsung Photo Transfer. With its help, you can copy or sync photos between Samsung and PC freely. Not only photos, this software helps you export and import other files like contacts, apps, music and music, too.
    Last edited by Emily Baker; 09-17-2018 at 03:49 AM.

Member #
    Samsung Backup Assistant (Windows/Mac), which is the most practical tool to help share files between Samsung and PC/Mac. By running it on computer, you can transfer photos between Samsung phone and computer with very simple operations.

The Samsung Photo Transfer is the best tool to transfer photos between Samsung phone and computer (Windows PC or Mac). With it, you can easily transfer pictures from Samsung phone to computer or transfer images from computer to Samsung devices with one click. Before transferring, you can preview all photos from your device in thumbnails, select what you want to transfer and then selectively transfer Samsung photos individually or in batches as you like. What's more, you can also delete unwanted Samsung photos individually or in bulk on your computer if needed.
    Last edited by AlexGuan; 10-15-2018 at 04:21 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads