Register

First Things To Do With Your New Razr!

This is a discussion on First Things To Do With Your New Razr! within the Droid RAZR FAQ & Guides forums, part of the Droid RAZR Support Forum category; Hey guys im new to the forum and i just bought my razr yesterday! I am so far very happy with my purchase. I was ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: First Things To Do With Your New Razr!

Member #

First Things To Do With Your New Razr!

Hey guys im new to the forum and i just bought my razr yesterday! I am so far very happy with my purchase. I was wondering, what are the first things YOU did with your razr when you got it. I personally played with the Smart Actions. What did you guys do to enjoy your new phone that much more? Any apps that should definitely be downloaded right away? Any settings played with?

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Threw it, just to see how tough it is. Lol. Just kidding. Welcome to the forum.
    sniknej likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Welcome to razr forum. One app I loaded was tapatalk for ease of communicating on the few forums I peruse regularly. I eventually got K-9 mail because my regular email didn't work efficiently. I also picked up on Crossway Bibles free ESV Study Bible. Excellent app if you are so inclined.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    250 times
    Hello and welcome! Congrats on the Razr!!

One of the first things is getting accustomed to it - which is sounds like you took some time to mess with SA settings...next thing would be to have fun and customize or set it up like you want...

Jump in & enjoy...if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask we will try to help if we can!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    278 times
    Welcome to the forum. The first thing I did when I got my original Razr, was root it, and then put all of my apps back on and setup all of my accounts. The first thing I did when I got my Maxx was just log in all of my apps. I didn't do anything special for a few weeks because i wanted to see how good the battery really was.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    406 times
    Another "root it first" fan.
    Welcome to the forum

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    Welcome to the forum

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    212 times
    Welcome to the forum!

First thing I did was setup PhoneMyPC on it so I could use it as a wireless keyboard/mouse for my media center. After that I played with smart actions for a while and even tweaked the included task manager to shut down various running apps after a period of time.

Enjoy your Razr!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    Welcome to razr forum. One app I loaded was tapatalk for ease of communicating on the few forums I peruse regularly. I eventually got K-9 mail because my regular email didn't work efficiently. I also picked up on Crossway Bibles free ESV Study Bible. Excellent app if you are so inclined.
    When I try to donwload Tapatalk form the market, I recevie a message saying that it's "not available in my country". I have an unbranded AsiaRETAIL version GSM phone and I live in Taiwan. Is there ANY way I can get Tapatalk?

Chuck in Taiwan

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi everyone! Just purchased my RAZR last night, so today is my first day in the RAZR forums. Been looking around for the RAZR recovery file, but can't quite seem to find it. Thankfully I "tripped over" Nitroglycerin's RAZR Bootstrap!!

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk

Ads