Register

How do you turn off SafeStrap SafeSystem Enabled Startup screen on Razr?

This is a discussion on How do you turn off SafeStrap SafeSystem Enabled Startup screen on Razr? within the Droid RAZR Development forums, part of the Droid RAZR Hacking category; After rooting my Razr Max, doing everything I Need and flashed it to the latest Eclipse, I always get a popup after my phone shows ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #

How do you turn off SafeStrap SafeSystem Enabled Startup screen on Razr?

After rooting my Razr Max, doing everything I Need and flashed it to the latest Eclipse, I always get a popup after my phone shows the "Dual Core" startup logo that says, SafeSystem Enabled press search button to continue or wait 10 seconds and will automatically boot. How can I get rid of that and just have the phone plain start to the home screen?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    212 times
    I could be wrong, but I do not believe that this is an option. If you are interested in only running one OS without the need to switch between two, then I would recommend removing safestrap and going with bootstrap.

To remove safestrap you will have to open the safestrap application from the Android OS and choose the uninstall recovery option. Once it is uninstalled successfully you will want to uninstall safestrap from manage applications. Not sure if it is necessary, but once it is removed I would recommend rebooting before installing bootstrap.

Safestrap has the startup screen as a safety measure so that you can get into recovery easily if something were to go wrong with flashing a rom. No button combos to hold, just a simple way to get into recovery. Then again that's why android is so awesome... there is usually more than one way to get something done.

Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Red is right on target. See what I did there...I funny!

That is the advantage of having safestrap...that screen saves lives my friend. However, if you do not want it, and do not plan on flashing every ROM that comes through like I am...then bootstrap is what you need. Uninstall safestrap first before installing boot. Uninstalling the ap is all you need to do.
    I cut corners till I break it.
    Devices I have hacked, modded and owned: Original Droid / DX / Fascinate / Charge / TBolt / Razr / Gnex / Xoom / Kindle Fire
    The GOTSTA Knows of the Razr Forums

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Question...

Getting ready to try some ROMs...but the question is to get into Safestrap it will tell you to Hit the Seach Button which I did...

When to Install Zip to Flash it notes Safestrap is not Enabled...

What am I Not doing correctly...

Thanks Buddy

Its Bubba
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyfunlove View Post
    Red is right on target. See what I did there...I funny!

That is the advantage of having safestrap...that screen saves lives my friend. However, if you do not want it, and do not plan on flashing every ROM that comes through like I am...then bootstrap is what you need. Uninstall safestrap first before installing boot. Uninstalling the ap is all you need to do.

Wow!
    What A Day Of Fishing...

Its Bubba..

Ads