Register

Siri who? Try Speaktoit for Android

This is a discussion on Siri who? Try Speaktoit for Android within the Droid RAZR Apps forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; We are already aware of some pretty cool stuffs ‘Siri’ can do on IPhone 4S. Ever wished to have a similar assistant on your Android ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wicked

Thread: Siri who? Try Speaktoit for Android

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times

Siri who? Try Speaktoit for Android

We are already aware of some pretty cool stuffs ‘Siri’ can do on IPhone 4S. Ever wished to have a similar assistant on your Android Phone as well? Well, here you go; it’s called ‘Speaktoit Assistant’ and it might very well be called Siri’s alternative for Android. The app, still in its Beta version is available for free in Android Market and has some spectacular features wherein you can update your Facebook Status, Call, Play Music, Message and do a lot more. The app will soon be available for iOS, Windows Phone, Bada & Blackberry.

Speaktoit Assistant is a virtual buddy for your Android device that uses natural language technology to answer questions, find information, launch apps and connect you with various web services, such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, and many others.

The Assistant works with your smartphone to get maps, search for news and images, look up weather reports, convert currency and measurements, send email, and much more.
    No need to memorize special commands or complex interfaces - simply speak or type in everyday language and the Assistant will understand and respond with what you need.

If you wanna give Speaktoit a try, grab it from the Android Market for free. Please let us know what you think of this promising app.

OldBlue likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I really like speaktoit. The avatar/system even learns your name. Its very cool. Im not sure if it can read texts yet but there is an app called Jarvis that will both read and let you send hands free texts.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    This looks like a really exciting app. I am wondering why there isnt more discussion about it. I am going to do it now to try it out

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    How quick is it to do commands?
    How accurate is the voice recognition?

And why are the avatars of cartoons and not someone like Gemma Atkinson? I'd pay $25 to have a 960x540 Gemma Atkinson avatar to give me directions and update my facebook status.

Member #
    Man, I am a freaking Brazilian, got some accent of course and I think this app work damn well.
    Tried few options and all of them worked fine, very very very nice!!!
    Wish they could create a PT-BR version

Remove Ads

Ads