Register

Anyone know of a Location Tracking app for kids with IOS/Android?

This is a discussion on Anyone know of a Location Tracking app for kids with IOS/Android? within the Droid RAZR Apps forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; Hello Everyone! Does anyone know of an app that will work kind of like Lattitude? What I mean by that is my son and daughter ...

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Talking Anyone know of a Location Tracking app for kids with IOS/Android?

Hello Everyone!
    Does anyone know of an app that will work kind of like Lattitude? What I mean by that is my son and daughter both HAD android phones and where connected to Lattitude and I like being able to open Lattitude and see there lil big heads pop up over their School on maps! Lol. Now they both have ICRAP Phones and Lattitude is no more. Im just wondering is their an app that I can discreetly, If needed download to their phones so I can have a my mind at ease knowing they are where they are supposed to be and Hey if something ever bad happens, I pray it doesnt but that kind of app could be a Lifesaver. Thanks for ANY info!!!
    Droid Razr ROOTED, Stock ROM, Droid X. BONE STOCK=Thanks So Much Razr Forums!
    Jason M. Townsend

Member #
    Liked
    102 times
    There are "find my iPhone" apps that can do that. Android has the same feature built in now for Android Device Manager. You can go to a website and get a location of a device.

I've never used iOS so I don't know exactly how those apps work, but from what I've seen it looks pretty simple.
    fury™ - not helping the situation since 1987
    Twitter

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Yeah I see what you are saying but I'm wondering will I be able to open an app on my RAZR and see where they are on my RAZR bc of an app that installed on their iphone
    Jason M. Townsend

Member #
    Liked
    102 times
    It would depend on the interface for the iPhone system. It might run in the browser on your phone.
    fury™ - not helping the situation since 1987
    Twitter

jev
    Member #
    I just downloaded life360 from the play store. It's also available on IOS. I installed it on my Maxx and my wife's iPhone and it works pretty good. I don't know how many people you can add but it's a good alternative to the carrier apps that cost you monthly. I use it to keep a check on my daughters whereabouts, not because I don't trust here, but she's 17 and I'm a paranoid dad.
    Last edited by jev; 12-09-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    this I may give a try!!! Thanks
    Jason M. Townsend

Remove Ads

Ads