Register

NextLauncher3d- FREE -$16.00 Launcher FREE-Today Only 6/7

This is a discussion on NextLauncher3d- FREE -$16.00 Launcher FREE-Today Only 6/7 within the Droid RAZR Apps forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; Thanks for the quick replies guys! I was able to change the app drawer titles but not the widget ones I'll tinker with it and ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: NextLauncher3d- FREE -$16.00 Launcher FREE-Today Only 6/7

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Thanks for the quick replies guys! I was able to change the app drawer titles but not the widget ones I'll tinker with it and figure it out

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    393 times
    One of the coolest things I like about Next Launcher is that you can mix and match icons from different themes you have installed.

Just long press any app icon (like Gmail) a side menu fans out.... Click the little icon that looks like a piece of paper peeling up.....

uploadfromtaptalk1371917203134.jpg

In the upper left hand corner there is a drop down menu... Select the theme you want... And your done.

More or less I haven't found a theme I like enough to just use the full theme but the customized icons are really fun to play around with.

uploadfromtaptalk1371917437781.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371917461640.jpg

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    229 times
    I think that is an option in GO Launcher EX (same devs).

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    393 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hillmom View Post
    I think that is an option in GO Launcher EX (same devs).
    Yep... I think your right.

To bad you can't use Go Launcher themes in Next Launcher. Some of the Go themes are amazing. Or am I missing something... I haven't found a way to do it?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Im using Next Launcher 3D now on my Razr and its cooking at 102mb!!! Any idea why? I Jorte Calender as well and a widget on the homescreen and when uder running apps and clicking Next Launcher 3D its using 86mb then it has another section with it that says Jorte Calender/Next Launcher 3D 16mb Total 102mb!!! I noticed up above someone had the Full Version (same as I have) and its was only using lil over 60mb
    Droid Razr ROOTED, Stock ROM, Droid X. BONE STOCK=Thanks So Much Razr Forums!
    Jason M. Townsend

Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSC1 View Post
    Im using Next Launcher 3D now on my Razr and its cooking at 102mb!!! Any idea why? I Jorte Calender as well and a widget on the homescreen and when uder running apps and clicking Next Launcher 3D its using 86mb then it has another section with it that says Jorte Calender/Next Launcher 3D 16mb Total 102mb!!! I noticed up above someone had the Full Version (same as I have) and its was only using lil over 60mb
    It might be collecting data and cache from the app. Try using a cache cleaner
    Back to the Droid Maxx XT1080!

Rooted w/ Unlocked Bootloader

#PowerToTheDroid2k15

Forever ANDROID! \( . _ . )

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Ok but is that going to stop it from eating up 102mb? I thought it might be because I have a Jorte Calender Widget on one of the home screens but I didnt think that would effect MB but I definately could be wrong.
    Jason M. Townsend

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    393 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSC1 View Post
    Ok but is that going to stop it from eating up 102mb? I thought it might be because I have a Jorte Calender Widget on one of the home screens but I didnt think that would effect MB but I definately could be wrong.
    That's normanl... Next Launcher 3D just flat out uses a lot of RAM, it varries in the amount that it uses. I bought the full version for $16.00 and I used it for quite some time.
    Then I noticed that it was interfering with the way other apps perform... really slow performance... freezing up on occasion... or just taking forever to load.

That's the problem,.. we only have so much RAM.. and if it's always close to full that will impact performance allot.

It's one of the coolest smoothest launchers around, but because of reasons I just mentioned it's.... UNINSTALLED!

I'm back to running the stock launcher now. The stock launcher lacks the customization options... but that's OK,... it doesn't mess up performance in other area's.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I have to agree Robert, It is AWESOME. They have also added in the preferences a new 3D option Launcher that is in BETA. It is just BAD @$$ It changes everything. I got the Launcher for free so if it doesn't work out Oh well. I just recently filed and ins claim and I have a brand new reman RAZR. Next is using A LOT of memory but as of right now I'm not having any issues. I'm going continue using it till that happens then I'll probably uninstall. I didn't want to buy it for $16 and not like it so I kind of cheated and got it but if it continues working good I'll fork over the cash. I notice there have been A LOT of Updates to it so you may want to give it another try. You have already paid for it so you shouldn't have to pay again
    Jason M. Townsend

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    550 times
    I tried it on my Razr Maxx when they offered it for free and (IMHO) the phone didn't seem to be beefy enough to handle it. I quickly got tired of the sluggishness.
    Sometimes You're The Hammer And Sometimes You're The Nail.
    It Is More Fun Being The Hammer, But You Learn More Being The Nail.

FORUM GUIDELINES OF CONDUCT

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads