Register

NextLauncher3d- FREE -$16.00 Launcher FREE-Today Only 6/7

This is a discussion on NextLauncher3d- FREE -$16.00 Launcher FREE-Today Only 6/7 within the Droid RAZR Apps forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; Ahhh darn I just saw this. It would've been awesome if I got it when the deal was valid...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: NextLauncher3d- FREE -$16.00 Launcher FREE-Today Only 6/7

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Ahhh darn I just saw this. It would've been awesome if I got it when the deal was valid

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Actually, the more I play with this launcher, the more I'm liking it. Yes, lots of eye candy and a bit overwhelming at first, but if you spend some time with it, it also has tons of unique and useful features that make building and altering homescreens/folders super fast and easy to do. It does have some kind of silly stuff too (floating icons and swing with scroll), but if you don't like something you can just not use it or turn it off. So far, operation is very fast, smooth and stable. Battery is draining a bit faster than normal, but only because I'm having trouble putting this thing down !

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    As much as I like this launcher . I've stopped using it . It uses way to much memory . When I open other apps. Those apps are laggy as hell example Chrome, Klondike are a couple I use all the time. Using Chrome at lunch time today was next to impossible.I switched back over to ADW .

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    415 times
    I agree. I went back to Nova for the same reason. Launcher seems too much for my Maxx.
    Sometimes You're The Hammer And Sometimes You're The Nail.
    It Is More Fun Being The Hammer, But You Learn More Being The Nail.

FORUM GUIDELINES OF CONDUCT

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    358 times
    I'm still enjoying it... No problems at all...its running much cleaner than the stock built in launcher.

I'm totally hooked.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    207 times
    It didn't restore when I jumped ROMs again, so I'm no longer using it. However, I can definitely see how it could completely over take RAM.

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    I was just really starting to like it and last night started having issues with Google Now and other things not working right with Next Launcher. Went back to Atom and Nova and things are back to normal today. Oh well, glad I got it to try out for free!

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Anyone know how to change the color of the text under the icons or in the widgets menu? Everytime I go to add a widget the little menu pops up allows me to select it the texts black and makes it hard to read.:banghead:

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Quote Originally Posted by parthtc09 View Post
    Anyone know how to change the color of the text under the icons or in the widgets menu? Everytime I go to add a widget the little menu pops up allows me to select it the texts black and makes it hard to read.:banghead:
    Doing this from memory since I just uninstalled it. Hit menu, then personalize, then icon editor. You should see a screen with a next launcher icon in it. Below it are text examples in a semi-circle and you can just press and drag in either direction to bring up text with different fonts, colors and backgrounds. Choose the one you want and hit the check mark at the bottom and that should change your text under the icons. Not sure about widgets menu...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    358 times
    Quote Originally Posted by B360155 View Post
    Doing this from memory since I just uninstalled it. Hit menu, then personalize, then icon editor. You should see a screen with a next launcher icon in it. Below it are text examples in a semi-circle and you can just press and drag in either direction to bring up text with different fonts, colors and backgrounds. Choose the one you want and hit the check mark at the bottom and that should change your text under the icons. Not sure about widgets menu...
    Just to add to what you already said..

First roll your dock....to this screen... Select icon editor.

uploadfromtaptalk1371122598570.jpg

Here's the screen... The "+" and "-" change the Font Size....rolling the semi circle changes the font color.

uploadfromtaptalk1371122621373.jpg

Did I mention that I'm loving this launcher!!!

Ads