Register

Launchers - What's your favorite and why?

This is a discussion on Launchers - What's your favorite and why? within the Droid RAZR Apps forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; +1 for Go Launcher EX. I love the level of customization, and how you can choose what fonts you want to be used on your ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Launchers - What's your favorite and why?

Member #
    +1 for Go Launcher EX. I love the level of customization, and how you can choose what fonts you want to be used on your phone.

I like a lot of the add-ons, too... my only caution is that some of the themes I've come across (ex: Neon Blue, Neon Pink) have the problem where they leak your info to the advertising sites which causes those annoying notification bar advertisements. A simple uninstall of those particular themes took care of the issue though. Otherwise, love the launcher!
    Moto Cliq HTC Sapphire HTC Incredible HTC Thunderbolt Droid X Droid Razr & Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G (Verizon).

Member #
    I must be the only one using Launcher Pro. I bought it when I got my D1, tried others but I always went back to it. It's simple, and easy on the battery plus I like the scrolling on the bottom for apps. I don't use a lot of widgets on my home screens so it works great for me. When the ICS update comes for my phone I might check out another launcher.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    When we get the ICS update I will try stock but chances are good I will go back to Apex pro as I had purchased it for my Gnex.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bfederspill View Post
    I must be the only one using Launcher Pro. I bought it when I got my D1, tried others but I always went back to it. It's simple, and easy on the battery plus I like the scrolling on the bottom for apps. I don't use a lot of widgets on my home screens so it works great for me. When the ICS update comes for my phone I might check out another launcher.
    I used to use LP as well, I bought it back when you had to use PayPal due to not being able to buy it in the market.

I got so tired of all the lies and misinformation given on Fede's LP forum that I wouldn't use it anymore even if it was the only launcher replacement available.

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Ics stock is awesome, feels like no need for a launcher.......yet. I probably will, but not now

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye View Post
    Ics stock is awesome, feels like no need for a launcher.......yet. I probably will, but not now
    Absolutely love stock ics so far, gonna stick with it for awhile before reloading Go launcher ex back up
    HTC Droid Incredible(Backup)
    HTC Thunderbolt (Junk)
    Nook Color (Rooted)
    Motorola Droid X2 (Trade-in)
    Motorola Droid RAZR (Current)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Ads